Source Code: https://github.com/supabase/pg_graphql
Query your existing PostgreSQL database with GraphQL
pg_graphql inspects your PostgreSQL schema and reflects a GraphQL schema with resolvers.
- Performant: +2k requests/second
- Always up-to-date: Reflected from the SQL schema
- Pagination: Relay compliant
- Serverless: Runs in your database with no additional server required
- Open Source: Apache License 2.0
pg_graphql is pre-alpha software under active development
pg_graphql provides an SQL schema -> GraphQL schema reflection engine and an associated GraphQL query -> SQL query transpiler.
The extension keeps schema generation, query parsing, and resolvers all neatly contained on your database. This enables any programming language that can connect to PostgreSQL to query the database via GraphQL with no additional servers, processes, or libraries.
The SQL schema
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28